| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kutchan in January is cold at -6.3 °C (20.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.3 °C (11.7 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 205mm (8.1in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Kutchan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kutchan, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kutchan:
- Omu, Japan - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 90.4 kms (56.2 miles) ENE
- Otaru, Japan - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNE
- Sapporo, Japan - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Obihiro, Japan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 72 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Muroran, Japan - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) ESE
- Mutsu, Japan - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) S