| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kutchan in July is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93.6mm (3.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Kutchan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kutchan, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kutchan:
- Omu, Japan - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 90.4 kms (56.2 miles) ENE
- Otaru, Japan - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNE
- Sapporo, Japan - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Obihiro, Japan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 72 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Muroran, Japan - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) ESE
- Mutsu, Japan - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) S