| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kutchan in May is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 72.2mm (2.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Kutchan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kutchan, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kutchan:
- Omu, Japan - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) NNE
- Rumoi, Japan - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 90.4 kms (56.2 miles) ENE
- Otaru, Japan - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNE
- Sapporo, Japan - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Obihiro, Japan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 72 kms (44.7 miles) ESE
- Muroran, Japan - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) ESE
- Mutsu, Japan - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSE
- Aomori, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) S